Jeffrey A. Cohen, Attorney at Law
Jeffrey Cohen has a law practice in Miami (FL)
Lawyer has extensive experience representing clients in Business Law, Contracts, Criminal Defense, Litigation, Personal Injury matters.
Contract Drafting, Review & Negotiation
Fraud & Financial Crimes
Hourly Rates: Please call to inquire within
Fixed-Price Services: Please call to inquire within
Qualification & Experience
Professional Organizations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute, Appellate Practice Committee
- Defense Research Institute, Automotive Products Substantive Group
- Defense Research Institute, Products Liability Committee
- Florida Bar
- Order of the Coif
|School:||University of Miami School of Law|
|School:||University of Wisconsin|
Territory of Practice
Michael Smerconish: Why not assume people WANT to donate organs?
New Jersey drivers had a limited right to sue by default, while Pennsylvania drivers had full litigation rights. While 79 percent of New Jersey drivers said they preferred limited litigation rights, 70 percent of Pennsylvania drivers said they ...
First PacTrust Announces Offering and Pricing of Shares of Common Stock
Alternatively, copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement and the accompanying base prospectus for the underwritten public offering may be obtained from Raymond James & Associates, Inc. at 880 Carillon Parkway, St. Petersburg, FL 33716 or by ...
MLB dismisses another defendant from Biogenesis lawsuit
New York Daily News
MLB filed a lawsuit on March 22 in Florida state court that accuses Bosch, the owner of the now-defunct Biogenesis clinic, and several of his associates of “intentional and unjustified tortious interference” with contracts between MLB and its players ...
Related legal terms and Law definition:
- a person or business which has a contract (as an "independent contractor" and not an employee) with a contractor to provide some portion of the work or services on a project which the contractor has agreed to perform. In building construction, subcontractors may include such trades as plumbing, electrical, roofing, cement work and plastering. If a … Full Definition »
Contract Drafting, Review & Negotiation >> Contracts
Book of the Day in our Store
Share it on
- List Price: $24.95
- Price: $16.71
- You Save: $8.24 (33%)