Jeffrey A. Cohen, Attorney at Law
Jeffrey Cohen has a law practice in Miami (FL)
Lawyer has extensive experience representing clients in Business Law,
Personal Injury matters.
Contract Drafting, Review & Negotiation
Fraud & Financial Crimes
Hourly Rates: Please call to inquire within
Fixed-Price Services: Please call to inquire within
Qualification & Experience
Professional Organizations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute, Appellate Practice Committee
- Defense Research Institute, Automotive Products Substantive Group
- Defense Research Institute, Products Liability Committee
- Florida Bar
- Order of the Coif
|School:||University of Miami School of Law|
|School:||University of Wisconsin|
Territory of Practice
Ex-Citizens execs launch firm, violate ethics
--The formation of Silvershore Partners LLC in December 2012 by Baldwin, Dunn, Ordway and Ty Miller, senior vice president of sales with BrightClaim Inc., a vendor of Citizens with a contract worth $800,000 and managed by Dunn "represents a violation ...
Delray could void trash hauler contract, consultants say
A team of consultants determined earlier last week that Delray Beach's decision to renew a contract with its trash hauler last year without first putting it out to bid was against the rules. At a meeting on Tuesday, city commissioners will discuss ...
AGM-158 JASSM: Lockheed's Family of Stealthy Cruise Missiles
Defense Industry Daily
Work will be performed at Orlando, FL, and is expected to be complete by June 2/15. All funds are committed immediately by USAF Life Cycle Management Center/EBJK at Eglin AFB, FL manages the contract on behalf of their clients (FA8682-11-D-0155, ...
Related legal terms and Law definition:
- quasi contract
- A quasi-contract, also called an implied-in-law contract, is a legal substitute for a contract. A quasi-contract is a contract that should have been formed, even though in reality it was not. It is used when a court wishes to create an obligation upon a non-contracting party to avoid injustice and to ensure fairness.
To determine that Defendant is liable … Full Definition »
Contract Drafting, Review & Negotiation >> Contracts
Book of the Day in our Store
Share it on
- List Price: $15.10
- Price: $12.05
- You Save: $3.05 (20%)