Jeffrey A. Cohen, Attorney at Law
Jeffrey Cohen has a law practice in Miami (FL)
Lawyer has extensive experience representing clients in Business Law, Contracts, Criminal Defense, Litigation, Personal Injury matters.
Contract Drafting, Review & Negotiation
Fraud & Financial Crimes
Hourly Rates: Please call to inquire within
Fixed-Price Services: Please call to inquire within
Qualification & Experience
Professional Organizations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute, Appellate Practice Committee
- Defense Research Institute, Automotive Products Substantive Group
- Defense Research Institute, Products Liability Committee
- Florida Bar
- Order of the Coif
|School:||University of Miami School of Law|
|School:||University of Wisconsin|
Territory of Practice
Trial begins for US watchman who killed black teen - FRANCE 24
Therefore, they will identify with the victim more," said the criminal defense attorney and former prosecutor. "However, who in this case is the victim has yet to be determined." Stewart D'Alessio, a criminal justice professor at Florida International ...
In Debate Over Military Sexual Assault, Men Are Overlooked Victims
New York Times
The Department of Defense says it is developing plans to encourage more men to report the crime. “A focus of our prevention efforts over the next several months is specifically geared towards male survivors and will include why male survivors report at ...
Murder trial begins in earnest in Florida's Trayvon Martin case
Because Sanford police initially failed to arrest Zimmerman, on grounds that he acted in self-defense, many saw the killing as an example of second-class treatment of black victims in the U.S. criminal justice system. That set off civil rights rallies ...
Related legal terms and Law definition:
- anticipatory breach
- Anticipatory breach is an unequivocal indication that the party will not perform when performance is due, or a situation in which future non-performance is inevitable. An anticipatory breach gives the non-breaching party the option to treat such a breach as immediate, and, if repudiatory, to terminate the contract and sue for damages (without waiting for … Full Definition »
Contract Drafting, Review & Negotiation >> Contracts
Book of the Day in our Store
Share it on