Rose M. Preddy, Attorney at Law
Rose Preddy has a law practice in Jacksonville (FL)
Lawyer has extensive experience representing clients in Business Law, Elder Law, Family Law, Trusts & Estate Planning, Wills & Probate matters.
Trusts & Estate Planning
Wills & Probate:
Hourly Rates: Please call to inquire within
Fixed-Price Services: Please call to inquire within
Qualification & Experience
Professional Organizations and Memberships
- Jacksonville Women Lawyer’s Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- Florida Bar
- Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Florida Bar, Tax Section
- Mandarin Rotary Club
- Jacksonville Bar Association, Lawyer Variety Show
- Jacksonville Bar Association, Trust and Probate Section
- Christian Legal Society of Jacksonville
|School:||Temple University - James E. Beasley School of Law|
|School:||University of Michigan, Ann Arbor|
Territory of Practice
Cosmetics tycoon's daughter battles it out with family over her grandfather's ...
Perelman's father Ron Perelman, whose made billions through leveraged buyouts of companies and his stake in Revlon cosmetics, stepped in the ring when his former brother-in-law chose to buy Samantha out of her share of the Florida mansion. Since then ...
Roger Kelley, 78, Lake Mills
Albert Lea Tribune
A memorial service will be at 2 p.m. today at New Life Christian Church, 1705 SE Marshall Street in Albert Lea with Elder Bob Snow officiating. Military rites will be performed by Albert Lea American Legion Post No. ... He traveled to Korea, Japan ...
Scams use social-networking vacation 'updates' to target family members
"When families go on vacation, they don't do their relatives any favors when they post Facebook pictures and tell everyone how long they'll be gone," said Barbara Fore, an elder-related-crimes investigator for the Seminole County Sheriff's Office ...
Related legal terms and Law definition:
- interested person
- “Interested person” means any person who may reasonably be expected to be affected by the outcome of the particular proceeding involved. In any proceeding affecting the estate or the rights of a beneficiary in the estate, the personal representative of the estate shall be deemed to be an interested person. The term does not include a beneficiary who has … Full Definition »
Probate >> Wills & Probate
Book of the Day in our Store
Share it on
- List Price: $103.90
- Price: $98.71
- You Save: $5.19 (5%)