Rose M. Preddy, Attorney at Law
Rose Preddy has a law practice in Jacksonville (FL)
Lawyer has extensive experience representing clients in Business Law, Elder Law, Family Law, Trusts & Estate Planning, Wills & Probate matters.
Trusts & Estate Planning
Wills & Probate:
Hourly Rates: Please call to inquire within
Fixed-Price Services: Please call to inquire within
Qualification & Experience
Professional Organizations and Memberships
- Jacksonville Women Lawyer’s Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- Florida Bar
- Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Florida Bar, Tax Section
- Mandarin Rotary Club
- Jacksonville Bar Association, Lawyer Variety Show
- Jacksonville Bar Association, Trust and Probate Section
- Christian Legal Society of Jacksonville
|School:||Temple University - James E. Beasley School of Law|
|School:||University of Michigan, Ann Arbor|
Territory of Practice
Microsoft raided Guatemala insurance office with police, lawsuit alleges
South Florida Business Journal (blog)
“Microsoft appeared with armed Guatemalan law enforcement officers and halted plaintiffs' business operations. Microsoft then proceeded to extort Plaintiffs by demanding an on-the-spot agreement to pay $70,000 or Microsoft would remove all… servers ...
Florida blocks cities, counties from voting on sick pay laws
(CNN) -- Florida's governor has signed a law that says cities and counties cannot make businesses offer paid sick leave. Supporters say the law will mean consistency for employers across the state. Opponents say it burdens the poor and working mothers ...
Florida blocks cities, counties from voting on sick pay laws - 12 News KBMT ...
He said the law is business friendly and supports job creation. The move came as Orange County, which includes Orlando, was considering letting voters decide on a sick pay measure. The bill's sponsor in the Florida Senate, David Simmons, told WESH that ...
Related legal terms and Law definition:
- interested person
- “Interested person” means any person who may reasonably be expected to be affected by the outcome of the particular proceeding involved. In any proceeding affecting the estate or the rights of a beneficiary in the estate, the personal representative of the estate shall be deemed to be an interested person. The term does not include a beneficiary who has … Full Definition »
Probate >> Wills & Probate
Book of the Day in our Store
Share it on