Rose M. Preddy, Attorney at Law
Rose Preddy has a law practice in Jacksonville (FL)
Lawyer has extensive experience representing clients in Business Law, Elder Law, Family Law, Trusts & Estate Planning, Wills & Probate matters.
Trusts & Estate Planning
Wills & Probate:
Hourly Rates: Please call to inquire within
Fixed-Price Services: Please call to inquire within
Qualification & Experience
Professional Organizations and Memberships
- Jacksonville Women Lawyer’s Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- Florida Bar
- Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Florida Bar, Tax Section
- Mandarin Rotary Club
- Jacksonville Bar Association, Lawyer Variety Show
- Jacksonville Bar Association, Trust and Probate Section
- Christian Legal Society of Jacksonville
|School:||Temple University - James E. Beasley School of Law|
|School:||University of Michigan, Ann Arbor|
Territory of Practice
Trayvon Martin Trial Jury Selection: Juror Claims Defamation, Civil Rights ...
a> A good deal of the national attention and outrage over the case was centered around the fact that Zimmerman claimed that he shot Martin in self-defense, a category with broad meaning because of Florida's Stand Your Ground Law, and was not arrested ...
Equality Florida, Freedom to Marry launch 'Get Engaged' effort to repeal state ...
The people of Florida have spoken in an active, direct democracy, in a supermajority, and have codified the amendment into Florida law," Stemberger said. "We would love to engage in ... a legal stranger to me in Florida. Most of my family remains in ...
Analysis: Recent California newspaper editorials
Northwest News and Tribune
Congress this week will consider an amendment to the federal farm bill that would negate several important food-safety and animal-rights laws passed in recent years by California voters. The amendment to the broad-reaching federal law, introduced by Rep.
Related legal terms and Law definition:
- interested person
- “Interested person” means any person who may reasonably be expected to be affected by the outcome of the particular proceeding involved. In any proceeding affecting the estate or the rights of a beneficiary in the estate, the personal representative of the estate shall be deemed to be an interested person. The term does not include a beneficiary who has … Full Definition »
Probate >> Wills & Probate
Book of the Day in our Store
Share it on
- List Price: $99.95
- Price: $68.98
- You Save: $30.97 (31%)