Robert D. Ford, Attorney at Law
Robert Ford has a law practice in Metairie (LA)
Lawyer has extensive experience representing clients in Personal Injury,
Professional Malpractice matters.
Hourly Rates: Please call to inquire within
Fixed-Price Services: Please call to inquire within
Qualification & Experience
Professional Organizations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Health Law Section, Malpractice Liability Subcommittee
- American Bar Association, Products Liability Litigation Committee
- American Bar Association, Health Law Section
- American Bar Association, Health Law Section, Hospital and Clinic Subcommittee
- American Bar Association, Health Law Section, Medical Devices Subcommittee
- American Bar Association, Professional Liability Committee
- American Society of Law and Medicine
- Defense Research Institute
- Federal Bar Association
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
- Louisiana Society of Hospital Attorneys of the Louisiana Hospital Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
|School:||Loyola University School of Law|
|School:||University of New Orleans|
Territory of Practice
Massachusetts couple sues accountant for tax troubles
CPA Practice Advisor
Within months of their sentencing, they filed suit against Constantino and his firm, alleging malpractice. The accountants tried earlier this year to have the case thrown out, in part based on a legal doctrine known as "in pari delicto," meaning "in ...
Need a Second Opinion? How to Rule out Medical Malpractice
Hive Health Media
According to attorneys at Virginia Personal Injury Lawyer, “One of the most common types of malpractice perpetrated by Virginia health care providers is misdiagnosis, which is when a doctor or other health professional diagnoses a condition as ...
Care Quality Commission cover-up: whistle-blowing will seriously damage your ...
Daily Mail (blog)
To learn now of allegations that the hospital's systematic incompetence and alleged medical malpractice may have been subjected to a cover-up by NHS regulator, the Care Quality Commission (CQC), can only compound the sense of natural violation. ... to ...
Related legal terms and Law definition:
- any legal responsibility, whether corporate or personal.
Liability also applies to alleged criminal acts in which the defendant may be responsible for his/her acts which constitute a crime, thus making him/her subject to conviction and punishment. … Full Definition »
Medical Malpractice >> Professional Malpractice
Book of the Day in our Store
Share it on
- List Price: $49.95
- Price: $43.16
- You Save: $6.79 (14%)