Adam L. Sperling, Attorney at Law
Adam Sperling has a law practice in Youngstown (OH)
Ask Lawyer a Question
Lawyer has extensive experience representing clients in Family Law, Insurance Litigation, Personal Injury matters.
Divorce & Separation (Mediation)
Hourly Rates: Please call to inquire within
Fixed-Price Services: Please call to inquire within
Qualification & Experience
Professional Organizations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Mahoning County
- Mahoning-Trumbull Counties Association of Trial Lawyers
- Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Trumbull County
Territory of Practice
Offspring recap: Setting the record straight
The Border Mail
Oh Martin. But, as moving as that was (and it was, kudos to you Lachy Hulme), I can't get past the treatment of Eloise. She of course feels the need to transfer to another hospital and Nina of course feels the need to confront her. Can you imagine if ...
Legislation would require ultrasounds before abortions
“Ohio's anti-choice politicians are hell-bent on inserting themselves into the personal, private decisions that take place between a woman and her doctor,” Kellie Copeland, executive director of NARAL Pro-Choice Ohio, said shortly after the legislation ...
Back pain: My legs wrote this column
I would have been so much happier as a spineless, lower form of life, like a slug or a personal-injury lawyer. Instead I'm the guy at ... Its place in popular culture is to show you how much of a buffoon a sitcom dad is — oh, his aching back! Four out ...
Related legal terms and Law definition:
- Antenuptial agreement
- Antenuptial agreement, also known as Prenuptial Agreement, means an agreement between a man and woman before marriage, but in contemplation and generally in consideration of marriage, by which the property rights and interests of the prospective husband and wife, or both of them, are determined, or where property is secured to either or both of them, to … Full Definition »
Divorce & Separation >> Family Law
Book of the Day in our Store
Share it on
- List Price: $339.95
- Price: $321.45
- You Save: $18.50 (5%)