Adam L. Sperling, Attorney at Law
Adam Sperling has a law practice in Youngstown (OH)
Ask Lawyer a Question
Lawyer has extensive experience representing clients in Family Law, Insurance Litigation, Personal Injury matters.
Divorce & Separation (Mediation)
Hourly Rates: Please call to inquire within
Fixed-Price Services: Please call to inquire within
Qualification & Experience
Professional Organizations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Mahoning County
- Mahoning-Trumbull Counties Association of Trial Lawyers
- Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Trumbull County
Territory of Practice
Bridezillas and The Rise of the Me, Me, Me Weddings
(Oh yes, and the groom's too.)” To be sure, Americans aren't the first to focus on materialism or status when it comes to weddings: in India, there has long been the tradition of dowries, but now they just come in the form of an Aston Martin or a new ...
Santas and Burning Man and bridge climbing, oh my
Santas and Burning Man and bridge climbing, oh my. The new book "Tales of ... Although the police sometimes thought Cacophony Society members like John Law, left, were up to no good, Law and his fellow Santas were usually just trying to help people ...
Court document reveals details of Ohio captivity case
"S.E. advised law enforcement that the door to that room was tied closed during the day to keep juvenile victim from getting into the family's food while S.E. cleaned. S.E. further advised that at night, the door to this room was padlocked to keep S.E ...
Related legal terms and Law definition:
- Collaborative law
- Collaborative law is a procedure in which parties who are involved in family law matters and the involved attorneys agree in writing to use their best efforts and make a good-faith attempt to resolve their disputes arising from family law matters on an agreed basis without resorting to judicial intervention, except to have a court approve the settlement … Full Definition »
Divorce & Separation >> Family Law
Book of the Day in our Store
Share it on
- List Price: $205.00
- Price: $194.75
- You Save: $10.25 (5%)