Frederic G. Emry, Attorney at Law
Frederic Emry has a law practice in Spokane (WA)
Ask Lawyer a Question
Lawyer has extensive experience representing clients in Elder Law, Trusts & Estate Planning, Wills & Probate matters.
Trusts & Estate Planning:
Revocable & Irrevocable Trusts
Wills & Probate:
Hourly Rates: Please call to inquire within
Fixed-Price Services: Please call to inquire within
Qualification & Experience
Professional Organizations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Spokane County Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
|School:||University of Pennsylvania|
Territory of Practice
The Jersey Journal - NJ.com
The State Bar Foundation will sponsor a free seminar on wills and estate planning from 7 to 9 p.m. today at the New Jersey Law Center, One Constitution Square off Ryder's Lane in New Brunswick. ... Thursday, August 1 at 1005 Washington St., Hoboken ...
Seuntjens named partner at law firm in Minnesota
Blair Enterprise Publishing
As a partner of Pemberton's Estate Planning Group, Charles' practice focuses primarily on estate planning, business succession, corporate formation and compliance, and trust and probate administration. After growing up on a family farm near Danbury, ...
This Atlanta roll-up start-up plans to reach $1 billion right quick by using ...
We went to Greenville, got the real estate, the equipment, the software, the assistant, everything so they could walk over and just do business. ... How do you plan to achieve that? A: Our target is really “GHBs”— good human beings. And by that I mean ...
Related legal terms and Law definition:
- interested person
- “Interested person” means any person who may reasonably be expected to be affected by the outcome of the particular proceeding involved. In any proceeding affecting the estate or the rights of a beneficiary in the estate, the personal representative of the estate shall be deemed to be an interested person. The term does not include a beneficiary who has … Full Definition »
Probate >> Wills & Probate
Book of the Day in our Store
Share it on