James M. Shore, Attorney at Law
James Shore has a law practice in Seattle (WA)
Ask Lawyer a Question
Lawyer has extensive experience representing clients in Contracts,
Labor & Employment Law matters.
Contract Drafting, Review & Negotiation
Labor & Employment Law
Hourly Rates: Please call to inquire within
Fixed-Price Services: Please call to inquire within
Qualification & Experience
- California (CA) 1988
- Oregon (OR) 1994
- Washington (WA) 1998
Professional Organizations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
- State Bar of California
- Oregon State Bar
- King County Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
- Washington State Bar Association
- Society for Human Resources Management
- Pacific Coast Labor Law Conference
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section, Employment Rights and Responsibilities Committee
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section, Practice and Procedure Under the NLRA Committee
- Employment Law Committee, Washington Defense Trial Lawyers Association
- Hastings Law Review
|School:||New College of Florida|
CBO gives boost to immigration bill
WASHINGTON — About 8 million immigrants living unlawfully in the United States would gain legal status under sweeping legislation moving toward a vote in the Senate, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office said Tuesday, adding that the bill would ...
Unpaid Internship? Some Colleges Pick Up the Tab
Wall Street Journal- India
Schools have long granted stipends for stints in nonprofits and the arts, where unpaid labor is common, but now they are paying the way for students to work at profit-making enterprises, including a New York money-management firm, a Washington, D.C ...
The Great Immigration Non-Debate
National Review Online (blog)
Those familiar with S.744 will know that its thousand pages touch pretty much everything: employment-based immigration, family-based immigration, asylum seekers and refugees, per-country quotas, STEM, employment law — the lot. ... In the Washington...
Related legal terms and Law definition:
- breach of contract
- Breach of contract includes a party's failure to perform an obligation in a timely manner, repudiation of a contract, or exceeding a contractual use restriction. A breach of contract, whether or not material, entitles the aggrieved party to its remedies.
A minor breach and a material breach are distinguished.
A material breach is any failure to … Full Definition »
Contract Drafting, Review & Negotiation >> Contracts
Book of the Day in our Store
Share it on