James M. Shore, Attorney at Law
James Shore has a law practice in Seattle (WA)
Ask Lawyer a Question
Lawyer has extensive experience representing clients in Contracts, Labor & Employment Law matters.
Contract Drafting, Review & Negotiation
Labor & Employment Law
Hourly Rates: Please call to inquire within
Fixed-Price Services: Please call to inquire within
Qualification & Experience
- California (CA) 1988
- Oregon (OR) 1994
- Washington (WA) 1998
Professional Organizations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
- State Bar of California
- Oregon State Bar
- King County Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
- Washington State Bar Association
- Society for Human Resources Management
- Pacific Coast Labor Law Conference
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section, Employment Rights and Responsibilities Committee
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section, Practice and Procedure Under the NLRA Committee
- Employment Law Committee, Washington Defense Trial Lawyers Association
- Hastings Law Review
|School:||New College of Florida|
Local content on major resources projects climbs
The WA State Government says the latest report on local content in the resources sector belies claims by the opposition that local companies are being sidelined. The report ... The contracts included those with Woodside, BHP Billiton, Rio Tinto and ...
Samsung to launch faster Galaxy S4
Many analysts believe Huawei and ZTE – already big suppliers of China Mobile since only 10-15 per cent of 3G network contracts went to foreign vendors – will be winners, leaving others to fight for smaller bits of the pie. Samsung hopes to show Chinese ...
UGL notches up $120 in new contracts
Engineering firm UGL has secured $120 million in new contracts across its global property services business, DTZ. The wins include a three-year property management deal to advise Rolls-Royce, the world's second-largest maker of aircraft engines, on the ...
Related legal terms and Law definition:
- \ ˈkɒn.trækt \ A contract is a promise or a set of promises for the breach of which the law gives a remedy, or the performance of which the law in some way recognizes as a duty.
The existence of a contract requires finding the following factual elements: a) an offer; b) an acceptance of that offer which results in a meeting of the minds; c) a valuable … Full Definition »
Contract Drafting, Review & Negotiation >> Contracts
Book of the Day in our Store
Share it on
- List Price: $220.00
- Price: $209.00
- You Save: $11.00 (5%)