Stephanie R. Taylor, Attorney at Law
Stephanie Taylor has a law practice in Spokane (WA)
Ask Lawyer a Question
Lawyer has extensive experience representing clients in Business Law,
Trusts & Estate Planning,
Wills & Probate matters.
Business Formation (Corporations)
Trusts & Estate Planning:
Revocable & Irrevocable Trusts
Wills & Probate:
Hourly Rates: Please call to inquire within
Fixed-Price Services: Please call to inquire within
Qualification & Experience
- Florida (FL) 2007
- Washington (WA) 2002
Professional Organizations and Memberships
- Spokane County Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Florida State Bar Association
- Spokane County Bar Association - Diversity Committee
- Spokane Estate Planning Council
- Washington State Bar Association, Estate and Gift Tax Committee
|School:||Gonzaga University School of Law|
Territory of Practice
How to stop estate battles
El Paso Inc.
Long before death, when a will is filed and takes effect, people can put their assets into a revocable trust. They could still have access to the money during their lifetime and keep those assets out of the probate process. The trust could also act as ...
Prepped & Preserved at the Maryland Archives
Without our FamilySearch-Maryland Archive team of devoted volunteers, these Will and Probate records would remain electronically inaccessible. A huge debt of gratitude is extended to those who give of their time to prepare and preserve our records ...
Names and Faces : June 24 , 2013
... P.A., have been named to the 2013 list of Florida Super Lawyers in the practice areas of estate planning and probate. All three attorneys are board-certified, with Fergeson specializing intax law, and Skipper and Gans specializing in wills, trusts ...
Related legal terms and Law definition:
- charitable organization
- "Charitable organization" Is a business entity organized and operated exclusively for religious, charitable, scientific, educational, medical, or literary purposes, testing for public safety, prevention of cruelty to children or animals, family counseling, or promotion of amateur sports competition. The main purpose of a charitable organization is to raise … Full Definition »
Business Formation >> Business Law
Book of the Day in our Store
Share it on