Stephanie R. Taylor, Attorney at Law
Stephanie Taylor has a law practice in Spokane (WA)
Ask Lawyer a Question
Lawyer has extensive experience representing clients in Business Law, Tax Law, Trusts & Estate Planning, Wills & Probate matters.
Business Formation (Corporations)
Trusts & Estate Planning:
Revocable & Irrevocable Trusts
Wills & Probate:
Hourly Rates: Please call to inquire within
Fixed-Price Services: Please call to inquire within
Qualification & Experience
- Florida (FL) 2007
- Washington (WA) 2002
Professional Organizations and Memberships
- Spokane County Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Florida State Bar Association
- Spokane County Bar Association - Diversity Committee
- Spokane Estate Planning Council
- Washington State Bar Association, Estate and Gift Tax Committee
|School:||Gonzaga University School of Law|
Territory of Practice
Rise in appliance sales prompts fears of a climate time bomb
Australia's rush to acquire airconditioners and fridges is creating a greenhouse gas time bomb, which the Greens and environmental groups say existing regulations, including the carbon tax, are ill equipped to defuse. Push for car de-gassing. The ...
MEDICAL CANNABIS PATIENTS TO PROTEST IN OLYMPIA AGAINST NEW ...
Sky Valley Chronicle
"The Liquor Control Board has already stated publicly that they believe that the tax-free status of cannabis as a medication would be a 'threat' to the LCB's projected revenue stream from recreational marijuana sales. Current state law does not tax...
China launches world's No.2 carbon trading market
A separate program to complement cap-and-trade in China was a proposed carbon tax that would be paid by consumers at the pump and on utility bills. ... If profits outweigh the cost of flouting the law, companies have no incentive to reduce pollution ...
Related legal terms and Law definition:
- charitable organization
- "Charitable organization" Is a business entity organized and operated exclusively for religious, charitable, scientific, educational, medical, or literary purposes, testing for public safety, prevention of cruelty to children or animals, family counseling, or promotion of amateur sports competition. The main purpose of a charitable organization is to raise … Full Definition »
Business Formation >> Business Law
Book of the Day in our Store
Share it on
- List Price: $49.95
- Price: $47.45
- You Save: $2.50 (5%)